A New Zealand icon, Villa Maria is New Zealand’s most awarded wine brand. However no matter how wonderful the wine itself is, operating in a hyper-competitive market means their team need both the capability and confidence to be successful in differentiating themselves in the marketplace.
Villa Maria engaged David Forman to develop a programme to arm their sales team with the skills and tools to achieve their goals. Watch the video below to see the results of the start of an ongoing partnership between two of New Zealand’s iconic brands.
To celebrate our partnership with Villa Maria we are giving you a chance to experience their 5 star Single Vineyard Taylor’s Pass Sauvignon Blanc!
Described by Bob Campbell, Master of Wine as “bright, tangy Sauvignon Blanc with passionfruit, lime zest, green capsicum and gooseberry flavours, plus a suggestion of struck flint reductive character. An appealingly complex and concentrated wine. 95 points”.
This wine retails at $29.99 per bottle.
Every public programme booking receives one case, and every day of in-house or team training delivery, receives two cases.
Terms and Conditions
- A case is 6 bottles.
- Wine will be dispatched once your training commences and invoice is paid in full.
- Please allow 14 days for shipping.
- Wine is sent to the person booking the training.
- Only one delivery address is allowed.
- David Forman reserves the right to send an equivalent variety if supply is unavailable.
- Promotion runs between 4th February 2019 and 31st March 2019.