Regional Business Partner Funding
David Forman offers services that are registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund, which can contribute up to $5,000 per year towards training costs.
The Regional Business Partner Network is keen to support businesses to innovate and grow and is prepared to invest up to $5,000 per year in matched funding to assist with building your business capability. Management Capability Development Vouchers can be used to help you access services that build your management capabilities, which in turn may accelerate the growth of your business.
To be eligible for the vouchers your business needs to:
- Operate with 50 or fewer FTEs
- Be GST registered in New Zealand
- Operate in a commercial environment, i.e. is currently trading
- Be privately owned or a Maori Trust or Incorporation or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
- Have undergone assessment by a Regional Business Partner
- Have the potential and desire to grow
- Demonstrate commitment to improving management capability: indicators of this include seeking advice, working through the assessment process, and a willingness to co-fund and commit time to capability-building activities
- Have an identified gap in its capability that can be addressed through management capability building and training
To begin the process of understanding if you are eligible, click here to see how the Regional Business Partner Network can help.