At David Forman, we believe that training that doesn’t result in improved behaviours in the workplace is a waste of time and money!
David Forman is the leading independently-owned provider of successful sales, leadership and personal effectiveness training in Australasia. For almost 50 years we have helped individuals and organisations to achieve their goals, and companies to excel.
Whether you’re attending one of our public programmes or working with our team to create something bespoke for your business, our goal is always to deliver long-term sustainable behaviour change. The solutions we provide draw heavily on our concept of 10% formal training, 20% coaching support and reinforcement, and 70% on-the-job. These components are built into every single one of our programmes, and that’s why our sales, leadership and effectiveness training courses consistently result in measurable improvements in behaviour change.
We take a very hands-on approach to learning & development:
- Pre-workshop exercises to identify participants’ key developmental needs.
- Modularised and often highly experiential workshops develop both the competence and confidence to apply skills consistently.
- Participants create action plans as part of the workshop; the commitment is real.
- Post-workshop activities embed skills into daily behaviours.
- Assessment of training needs for new and existing staff is on-going.