David Forman is a registered NZTE capability service provider for the New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) development voucher scheme, which can contribute up to $5,000 per year towards training costs.
NZTE is keen to support businesses to innovate and grow and is prepared to invest up to $5,000 per year in matched funding to assist with building your business capability. NZTE Capability Development Vouchers can be used to help you access services that build your management capabilities, which in turn may accelerate the growth of your business.
To be eligible for the vouchers your business needs to:
- Operate with 50 or fewer FTEs
- Be GST registered in New Zealand
- Operate in a commercial environment, i.e. is currently trading
- Be privately owned or a Maori Trust or Incorporation or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
- Have undergone assessment by a Regional Business Partner
- Have the potential and desire to grow
- Demonstrate commitment to improving management capability: indicators of this include seeking advice, working through the assessment process, and a willingness to co-fund and commit time to capability-building activities
- Have an identified gap in its capability that can be addressed through management capability building and training
To begin the process of understanding if you are eligible, click here to see how NZTE can help.