First Line Leadership
First Line Leadership: key skills in moving from team member to team leader.
Ideal for those in their first role as a team leader or supervisor.
What participants say about this programme:
"A very interactive programme with a very well prepared and experienced facilitator. The workbook is excellent and will be a great reference for the future. The final workplace project is a great idea for us to transfer what we have learnt into to the reality of our workplace." Museum Visitor Host
"I have a better understanding on how to run as a team and not individuals... and has helped me in my approach to my position as a manager/team leader and the responsibilities that come with it." Export Operations Manager
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Give feedback and deal effectively with performance issues.
- Plan and run effective team meetings.
- Demonstrate resilience when handling tough situations.
- Manage yourself by planning, prioritising, delegating and minimising time wasters.
- Use tools and templates to guide you through your leadership conversations.
- Confidently demonstrate key behaviours and skills to lead your team.
- 2 days
- Plus pre- and post-workshop activities and application tools