FranklinCovey: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
FranklinCovey: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Reach new levels of effectiveness and productivity.
Ideal for anyone needing to increase their levels of personal and professional effectiveness, achieve greater balance and improved communication and relationships.
What participants say about this workshop:
"I have already begun applying certain habits and have spread the word about The 7 Habits to a large network. One of the most valuable things that was reinforced to me was to remember that I ALWAYS have a choice. A choice in the way I react, a choice in what worries me/takes up my time, a choice in the outcome of each and every day." - Manager; Engagement & Growth
"The 7 Habits are being woven into my life, and not just mine – but also the lives of those around me.” - Technical Adviser
"All 7 habits are applicable to both my work and personal life and when used, even just a little, will create a positive, less stressful and more productive life." - Office Assistant
"I have improved my personal effectiveness in several areas of work and personal life through implementing the 7 Habits. I am sharing the lessons and habits I am learning with those closest to me and I am seeing positive results and improved effectiveness and gaining more satisfaction in work and family life. Thank you again for your excellent course, follow up and support." - South Island Sales Manager
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Challenge your mind-set and remove barriers to success.
- Take more initiative and ownership.
- Gain clarity on what’s truly important.
- Get more of the things that matter done.
- Improve interpersonal communication and relationships.
- Learn how to leverage creative collaboration.
- Apply principles for achieving a balanced life.
- 3 days
- Plus pre- and post-workshop activities and application tools