Selling for Non-Salespeople
Selling for Non-Salespeople: Understand and apply core selling skills as part of the sales effort, even when you're not 100% focused on sales in your role!
Ideal for those in customer service, sales support or technical roles who are not 100% focused on sales, but who have some involvement in the sales effort and need to understand and apply core selling skills as part of their roles.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand buyer psychology and the process customers go through to make a buying decision.
- Gain a clear understanding of key sales concepts and a proven sales process.
- Build greater rapport with clients.
- Apply core sales skills in customer conversations.
- Understand value.
- Identify opportunities to pass onto sales team.
- 1 day
- Plus pre- and post-workshop activities and application tools