Building and managing a sales pipeline is the lifeblood of any organisation. However, in the busy world we live in today decision makers are increasingly time poor – answering the phone to an unsolicited cold call isn’t on anyone’s to-do list.
Successful sales prospecting requires a strategic approach that demonstrates and builds trust with the prospective client.
This programme is ideal for any salesperson with a new business requirement as part of their role who needs to increase their confidence and grow their customer base and revenues.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Approach prospecting with greater self-confidence and a positive mindset
- Define, find, engage and pre-qualify new prospective clients
- Understand sales funnel concepts and how to fill the funnel and improve your ratios
- Overcome call reluctance
- Build rapport quickly by phone or face-to-face appointments.
- Get past gate-keepers and voicemail
- Secure more appointments
- Build your customer base
- 1-day face to face workshop
- A ‘Prospecting Plan’ to implement following completion of the workshop
What participants say about this workshop:
“This is a great foundation to build on. A fabulous environment, great skill sharing with the perfect touch of humour with an excellent facilitator.” Territory Manager