- Earlybird incentive (1 day workshop) $995.00 excl. GST
- $1,195.00 excl. GST
Building and managing a sales pipeline is the lifeblood of any organisation. However, in the busy world we live in today decision makers are increasingly time poor – answering the phone to an unsolicited cold call isn’t on anyone’s to-do list.
Successful sales prospecting requires a strategic approach that demonstrates and builds trust with the prospective client.
This programme is ideal for any salesperson with a new business requirement as part of their role who needs to increase their confidence and grow their customer base and revenues.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Approach prospecting with greater self-confidence and a positive mindset
- Define, find, engage and pre-qualify new prospective clients
- Understand sales funnel concepts and how to fill the funnel and improve your ratios
- Overcome call reluctance
- Build rapport quickly by phone or face-to-face appointments.
- Get past gate-keepers and voicemail
- Secure more appointments
- Build your customer base
- 1-day face to face workshop
- A ‘Prospecting Plan’ to implement following completion of the workshop
What participants say about this workshop:
“This is a great foundation to build on. A fabulous environment, great skill sharing with the perfect touch of humour with an excellent facilitator.” Territory Manager
"It was very detailed and interactive. It covered all aspects of prospecting and some areas were touched on from different angles which was helpful..." Design Consultant
"I thought the training was very well presented, easy to understand & relate to. I am hoping I can take what I have learnt out into the workplace and improve relationships with my existing customers, as well empowering me to effectively prospect new accounts." Area Sales Rep
"The Facilitator was great in working the content to the level of participants in the room. Re-enforced what I needed to do to build pipeline" Business Development Manager
"It gave my team a better understanding of the structure they need to use. Right questions to ask and to probe deeper into questioning and get full understanding of the situation." Sales Supervisor