Winning Negotiator: create winning outcomes for sustainable partnerships.
This programme is ideal for anyone responsible for reaching agreement and building sustainable long-term partnerships with customers, suppliers, or any other key stakeholders – external or internal.
By the end of this programme you will be able to:
- Use a 4 stage model to plan and manage a win-win negotiation.
- Understand and leverage power and tactics.
- Leverage 10 negotiation principles to increase success.
- Understand key components of a win-win.
- Apply principles to negotiate face-to-face, via telephone and email.
- Know when it is time to walk away.
- Achieve great outcomes that create sustainable partnerships!
- 2 day face-to-face workshop
What participants say about this programme:
“The facilitator was very approachable and shared some great life experiences to better highlight learning points in the course. She kept it on point and made this an enjoyable, highly motivating 2 days. This is by far the most relevant course I've attended and well worth its weight in gold. It's given me some great tools to better deal with tactics and some tough situations with negotiating.” Territory Sales Specialist
“I found the material and the facilitator’s delivery to get the points across very valuable, and can see the rewards which will be gained from the win:win negotiation process.” Sales Manager
“The most valuable thing I learnt was using the structured process to help keep me on track throughout negotiations. Also, realizing that we don’t have to settle for less when we use the win:win model.” Territory Manager
“The framework of negotiation has provided me a logical way of preparing/thinking about a negotiation. Before the course I found it hard to formulate it all in my head.” Sales Engineer
100% of Winning Negotiator participants in 2017 would recommend David Forman to a friend or colleague.