First Line Leadership
Learn how to handle the often tricky transition from worker to boss, to deal with challenging staff and understand and learn to apply the skills to help your team perform.
This programme is ideal for those in their first role of having others to lead, typically Team Leaders or Supervisors, and often those moving from team member to team leader.
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Confidently demonstrate key behaviours and skills to lead your team.
- Give feedback and deal effectively with performance issues.
- Plan and run effective team meetings that build capability, moral and commitment to action.
- Demonstrate resilience when handling tough situations.
- Manage yourself by planning, prioritising, delegating and minimising time wasters.
- 2 day face-to-face workshop
- Plus pre- and post-workshop activities and application tools
What participants say about this programme:
"A very interactive programme with a very well prepared and experienced facilitator. The workbook is excellent and will be a great reference for the future. The final workplace project is a great idea for us to transfer what we have learnt into to the reality of our workplace." Museum Visitor Host
"I have a better understanding on how to run as a team and not individuals... and has helped me in my approach to my position as a manager/team leader and the responsibilities that come with it." Export Operations Manager