Learn how to handle the often-tricky transition from worker to boss, to deal with challenging staff and understand and learn to apply the skills to help your team perform.
The role of the first-level leader has always been tough and today’s realities make the role even tougher. People skills typically account for 80 percent of success in this role. Yet many people are promoted because of their technical capabilities. Both new and experienced first-level leaders can struggle when it comes to excelling at leading teams in today’s workplace.
This FranklinCovey programme is ideal for those in their first role of having others to lead, typically Team Leaders or Supervisors, and often those moving from team member to team leader.
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Develop a leader’s mindset
- Hold effective regular 1-on-1s
- Set up your team to get results
- Create a culture of feedback
- Lead your team through change
- Manage your time and energy
- Be equipped with the basic skills and tools every manager needs but few receive
- 1-day face to face workshop