Project Management Essentials for the Unofficial Project Manager
When a project is poorly navigated and falls short of budget and timeline goals, it can cost you more than just money; it can cause irreparable damage to reputation, confidence, and client trust. The answer isn’t just dedicated project managers, but instilling your entire team at every level with project management abilities.
Ideal for any team member/leader who is required (officially OR unofficially!) to participate in the delivery of successful projects as part of their role.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand that consistent project success depends on processes and people
- Implement Four Foundational Behaviours that inspire team members to execute with excellence
- Identify a project’s stakeholders
- Establish clear and measurable project outcomes
- Create a well-defined project scope statement
- Identify, assess, and manage project risks
- Create a realistic and well-defined project schedule
- Hold team members accountable to project plans
- Conduct consistent team- accountability sessions
- Create a clear communication plan around projects that includes regular project status reports and project changes
- Reward and recognize the contributions of project team members
- Formally close projects by documenting lessons learned
- 1 day
- Plus pre- and post-workshop activities and application tools
What participants say about this workshop:
"Really clear and a good mix of talking, resource and videos to explain. Methodology was clear, templated and easy to follow for future projects."
"The methodology itself - it's so easy to apply... this course is going to allow me to help our projects get on track and stay on track and be accountable to each other and our key stakeholders at the same time."
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now