Grow the share of wallet with your current customers by cultivating strong stakeholder presence, sharing insights and adding credibility & becoming trusted advisors.
Ideal for experienced sales professionals who are managing a small number of large/key accounts and want to maximise the opportunities for and from those clients. This could include those in key account management and sales management roles.
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Analyse your market, your business and your accounts, focusing on current performance
- Create a vision of future performance
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks
- Build a strategic sales plan that will ensure you achieve your business goals
- Build account plans to maximise opportunities and build strong partnerships
- Develop a daily business rhythm to support performance
- Eliminate obstacles that stop you from achieving results
- 1 day
- Toolkit for back on the job implementation
What participants say about this programme:
"The programme was great, it gave me a new toolkit to look at our current clients and where we can grow them, as well as a whole new bunch of tools to use to go after new business." - Australian Territory Manager
“The whole programme was extremely valuable to me. The most valuable thing I have taken away was actually the step-by-step process of defining the objectives and strategies within the account. This meant actually stepping back from the day-to-day nit and grit to focus on a long-term outcome.”
"I have been able to identify where my strengths and weaknesses lie when it comes to key account management. The course gave me the tools to turn my weaknesses into strengths." - New Zealand Sales Manager
"...Very valuable to my understanding of how to grow an account to key account status, also how to tell the difference between an objective, a strategy and a tactic. Knowing and understanding the difference between these three activities has helped me better define my account plans."