Grow the share of wallet with your current customers by cultivating strong stakeholder presence, sharing insights and adding credibility & becoming trusted advisors.
Ideal for experienced sales professionals who are managing a small number of large/key accounts and want to maximise the opportunities for and from those clients. This could include those in key account management and sales management roles.
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Use a 4 stage model to plan and manage a win-win negotiation
- Understand, then leverage power and tactics
- Leverage 10 negotiation principles to increase success
- Understand key components of a win-win
- Apply principles to negotiate face-to-face, via telephone and email
- Know when it is time to walk away
- Achieve great outcomes that create sustainable partnerships!
- 1 day
- Toolkit for back on the job implementation
What participants say about this programme:
"The programme was great, it gave me a new toolkit to look at our current clients and where we can grow them, as well as a whole new bunch of tools to use to go after new business." - Australian Territory Manager
“The whole programme was extremely valuable to me. The most valuable thing I have taken away was actually the step-by-step process of defining the objectives and strategies within the account. This meant actually stepping back from the day-to-day nit and grit to focus on a long-term outcome.”
"I have been able to identify where my strengths and weaknesses lie when it comes to key account management. The course gave me the tools to turn my weaknesses into strengths." - New Zealand Sales Manager
"...Very valuable to my understanding of how to grow an account to key account status, also how to tell the difference between an objective, a strategy and a tactic. Knowing and understanding the difference between these three activities has helped me better define my account plans."